The average American family wastes a quarter of the food they buy! When food is thrown away, it sits in the landfill as it decomposes over years (to decades!), releasing methane gas. Composting food reclaims the nutrients in it, but not the water, energy, or land that went into growing and transporting it. Making sure food gets eaten is the best way to make use of all the resources that went into growing it.
Take our email course to get tips that will help you eat the food you buy, and waste less.
The 7 emails of the course will cover:
- Grocery Shopping: buy only what you need
- Food Storage: how to keep food fresh
- Food Prep: prep now, eat later
- Saving Food: eat what you buy
- Sharing Food: how to share your extra food safely
- Composting Food: make composting easy, not icky
By providing your information below, you are agreeing to receive our email course. You will receive a followup email from MailChimp to confirm your subscription to the course.