City of Kirkland Blogging Policy and Code of Conduct. This blog provides an opportunity for sharing and discussing subjects pertaining to Kirkland Environmental Services. The comments and opinions expressed by users of this blog are theirs alone and do not necessarily represent the opinions of City of Kirkland or its employees. All public comments are reviewed before posting. They are screened in accordance with the Kirkland’s Blogging and related Social Media Policies. Submission of comments by members of the public constitutes participation in a limited public forum. All blog articles and any other content posted or submitted for posting are subject to public disclosure under RCW 42.56, the state Public Records Act.
The City reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that violates the following criteria:
- Content not topically related to the particular blog article being commented upon
- Profane language or content
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Solicitations of commerce, spam or links to other sites
- Content that promotes or encourages illegal activity
- Information that compromises the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party such as copyrights.